Hiding away...


I haven’t written a blog post in a while because, I must admit, I’ve been struggling to write and carry on with the promotional stuff I know is necessary as an indie writer.
I’m writing book four. I’m loving it. I’d forgotten how cool it is to have a blank page and endless possibilities… to have the outline certainty of what happens but to have surprises pop out and hit me in the face as the story progresses and characters misbehave.
I need to hide away to write. But I know that sales of your books increase when you promote them. Checking Kindle and Smashwords sales, watching out on Goodreads for reviews and comments, keeping the Tweets up to date (and not all just about Tottenham), blogging… it’s all time consuming. I’ve had a great time at comic cons this year. I’ve made some great contacts and some lovely friends. I’ve had some amazing feedback, for which I am very grateful. But I had to make a conscious decision to spend the winter writing to have book four finished for next year. NG is a lot of fun to be with. And I’m looking forward to Scarborough next March. So I’m going to crack on with it. Here’s to book four…

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Meghan! Thank you for the message! I can't tell you how much I appreciate it! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts