Out and about in 2015/16


It’s a bit of a weird time at the moment. I’m juggling writing and gallivanting, not to mention munchkins, home and work. Apart from normal life (ha, normal!?), I’m caught between wanting to be out and about at comic cons every weekend, talking to people, meeting people and having fun, and needing to sit under a blanket, giving all my little guys a hard time and getting on with book five.
I know it was like this last year too and book four didn’t really take off until the autumn so I’m going to go with the flow and enjoy the sunshine. Someone did ask me if book five would be out this summer in time for their hols, but I’m afraid it takes longer than that! I’m aiming for Scifi Scarbs again next year for the next book. I won’t say any more about it as I’ve been accused of giving away spoilers, but as usual there’s lots of rum involved, copious amounts of Haribo and loud Linkin Park.
If you’re going to any comic cons this year, here are the ones I’m booked into so far – do come along and say hello!

30th/31st May, Event City

17th/18th/19th July, Olympia

15th/16th August, Motorpoint Arena

15th November, Holiday Inn

9th/10th April 2016, The Spa

Comments

Popular Posts