#SummerReading #LoveToRead


50% off Thieves’ Guild eBooks until the end of July

Apologies that I haven’t been in touch for a while – I’ve been writing! I have loads to do if I’m to hit the targets and deadlines I’ve set myself and the main thing is that I’m loving it. I have to say as well that I’m really appreciating the feedback and comments from all the people who have been in touch after reading my stuff. I’m not sure people realise how much a few words can mean – so many thanks once again.
My latest news is that I’ll be at the London Film and Comic Con at Olympia again this year (in just a couple of weeks!) and also I’m really excited that I’ve been asked to go back to the New York Comic Con again in October. It’ll be great to meet up with everyone we met over there last year. As far as gallivanting goes, that’s all I’m booked in for at the moment. Weekends have become rather precious lately.
Also newsworthy is that Kheris Burning is now available on iBooks and Kobo. I dabbled with making it exclusive on Kindle but I love being able to say that it’s out there for everyone, however you read your eBooks. I know you can get a Kindle app for an iPhone, but it’s cool to be able to get it direct from iBooks.
And, all the Thieves’ Guild books are on offer at Smashwords for the rest of July. Residual Belligerence is free, of course, but you can get 50% off all the rest if you’d like to stock up on your reading for the summer or if you know anyone who might like to read them too!
That’s it for now. I’ll get back to the gang and the dramas of Book Five and LC’s second book! Thanks again for all the support. Hope to see you again soon at an event. Have a good summer!
Best wishes,
CGH

Comments

Popular Posts