#amwriting AC…

http://mybook.to/HDP1

It’s been a strange year… I’ve learned a lot, let’s leave it at that. I must admit, I feel dreadful that, for the first time in five years, I don’t have a new TG book out for Sci-Fi Scarbs this year (only two weeks to go!).
I won’t go into the reasons why, but I am writing AC. And it should be finished this year. I love being with Hil and I want to spend more time with him to get it right. Everyone I’ve spoken to so far has been immensely understanding, so thank you, everyone.
What I do have out at Scarbs is a TG short story in a new Sixth Element Anthology, Harvey Duckman Presents… Volume 1. It’s alongside some works from other great authors in sci fi, fantasy, horror and steampunk, and it’s been huge fun to put together. My story is a standalone, full on military science fiction, and it does add in to the whole big Thieves’ Guild story of everything that’s going on. As usual.
And at Sci-Fi Scarborough this year, we’re running an Authors’ Alley for the first time. Looking forward to catching up with everyone. And I promise, I am writing AC!
Thanks again, as always.
CGH

Comments

Popular Posts