#amwriting… but what?


http://mybook.to/BeyondRedemption

It’s 2017 already! I’m in the middle of my winter hibernation so apologies for not being in touch much (best wishes for the New Year btw!).
I am still writing the fifth book in the main Thieves’ Guild big series (Darkest Fears) but I must admit, I’ve been kind of hijacked by LC again and I’m working on his second book (Hil’s in it – they’re teenagers – how could I not be hijacked by the two of them?!). I have a title for it and the cover is almost ready (!). I’ll be in touch with that soon.
I have to admit also that I’ve been writing a load of stuff that will never make it into a book… the FOB from the middle of book four and the end of four featuring heavily in stuff I’m not quite done with. And I’ve been dabbling with book six too (I know, I know, I can’t help it). It’s all adding in to the whole big story of it all, though. And as much as it’s all just handwritten, illegible scribbles in my notebook at the moment, I might send some of it out into the world at some point.
In the meantime, a belated but very big thank you to everyone I met here there and everywhere last year for their support and encouragement. I love writing this stuff and I’m immensely grateful to everyone who has been in touch to say they’ve enjoyed reading it.
Will be in touch soon.
Cheers,
CGH

Comments

Popular Posts